Tech Blog

(Category - CSS)

Web development tips, tricks and tutorials for web developers of all levels.

1 to 2 of 2 results

Tailwind CSS - How to make a grid with different width columns

Explore how to create a two-column grid as an example using Tailwind CSS, where the first column takes up 20% of the width, and the second column occupies the remaining 80% using 3 different methods to accomplish this. Read more

Owl Carousel CLS (Cumulative Layout Shift) fix

In this article, we will look at CLS (Cumulative Layout Shift) and how sliders/carousels such as Owl Carousel negatively impact CLS scores and provide a fix. Read more

1 to 2 of 2 results